Tuesday, September 27, 2011

autumn is here.

if you know me at all you know that i LOVE the fall.  some may even say that I am slightly obsessed.  there is just something about the coziness, the crisp weather, the soup, the outfits, the candles burning in your house, the pumpkins, the leaves crunching beneath your feet, the honeycrisp apples, pears, pomegranates, and being outside that brings a grin, errr maybe a giant huge smile to my face.
the adams' household has alot of fun celebrating to do over the next few weeks... we are celebrating my dad's 60th birthday this weekend, my firm gives us a half day off for opening day of the state fair, a certain family that i LOVE is moving here, another sweet gal JUST moved here, my sweet niece's (2nd!) birthday is tomorrow, and austin and i celebrate four (WOAH!) years of marriage in just a couple of weeks. so, fall is off to a great start with lots of celebrating and enjoyment of the ones we lurrrrv.
even though the weather in big d is at a "crisp" 96 degrees i will pretend in my head that it is bundling up weather. a girl can dream, right?!

4 comments:

  1. i love fall, too! have you gotten into friday night lights yet??? that's another fun fall activity. feels very seasonal with football and all. holler when you want to watch GG/hang out. i'm very free right now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for fall. We can have a fall themed latte tonight for good measure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay yay yaYYYY for FALL! so so excited!! ;))

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the cool weather and the pretty leaves! I love you, too!

    ReplyDelete