Thursday, June 23, 2011

my daddy and my mama.




my parents were so cute and hip. ahem i mean are so cute and hip. just love these two.

i am so thankful for them and all that they have done for us. they are so supportive of Austin and I and what we do and I wouldn't be where I am today without their love, their guidance, and their protection. they also gave my my sweet sees who i admire and look up to. love you mama llama and daddio!

i just read this article- so beautiful and makes me teary. gives me a glimpse of my God and the life that He has given us. you mamas out there will LOVE this.

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much! You have always been a joy to have as a daughter. We couldn't be more proud of you and of Austin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i agree! they are awesome and so stylish indeed!

    ReplyDelete