Friday, December 18, 2009

25 things


to do before i turn 26!
1. learn to use my camera well.
2. keep sewing and learn more while doing it.
3. photograph poets row.
4. go ice skating.
5. go to santa fe.
6. make a real indian meal.
7. camp out in the living room.
8. be dedicated to a real budget.
9. fly a kite (first, make the kite cute).
10. snowshoe.... alot.
11. make a sock monkey.
12. make some cute pillows for the sofa.
13. redo my danish chairs.
14. clean out the closet + donate alot of stuff.
15. talk about india deeply & intentionally to people.
16. photograph all the cool motel signage in denver.
17. ride my bike on the weekends.
18. go to the kirkland museum.
19. print my favorite photo from india & buy a frame for it.
20. make austin an apple pie from scratch.
21. treat austin (and myself!) to a cupcake at the shoppe.
22. make some him & her pillows for our bed. (they are sooo cute!)
23. take the portable grill & have a picnic at the park.
24. get on a good running schedule.
25. get my nose pierced.
some of these things aren't a big deal, but I did have to give myself some grace considering my birthday is only in four months. exciting four months ahead, eh!?

5 comments:

  1. i would love to go to the kirkland museum with you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh yes lets do!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your plans...Let me know how it turns out!!! Hope to see you before too long! Miss you sweet Ash!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is #19 a bday idea?????

    ReplyDelete
  5. sees, looks like you are almost thru a few more thibngs on the list! Sock Monkey..snowshoe... sewing more...photog cool sinage--you are doing good SISTER.

    ReplyDelete